Friday, May 28, 2010

Inspired by... my sister

My first inspiration subject is my sister. My sister is nineteens years old and love colour. This is completely opposite to me, who has more of a monochrome taste, with hints of orange here and there. I love black and white, from clothing to shoes, to decorating and homewares, black and white is bound to be somewhere. Whereas my sister feels awkward in just black and white... she needs to add a little bit, if not alot, of colour in somewhere. 

So it only sees fit that my decorating inspirations for Kathleen take on just that... colour. And lots of it! From the bedroom, to the bathroom, and kitchen, lounge room, office and dining room... colour can go everywhere. My sister also loves the 1950's, therefore a lot of my inspirations not only take on colour, but also some touches of that era, of beautiful decorating and taking pride in homewares. Finally, my sister is very much European in living life, she never has a drab outfit, she loves art and I think she'd be perfect living over there. So, a lot of these inspirations have a little Parisian influence.

Enjoy...

EXTERIOR

BEDROOM

BATHROOM
LOUNGE ROOM

DINING AND KITCHEN

OFFICE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails