Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You may say i'm a dreamer...

...but i'm not the only one.

Are you living your dreams? I'd like to think I am. Anything is possible if you really put your mind to it, if you really work hard and you really believe. I am living my dreams everyday. As I was packing up from my day I paused for a moment and thought, "wow... this is it". 
Five years ago my life was nearly cut short. A couple of weeks ago a friend's life was cut short. I was blessed, somehow, with a second chance... that chance to think "wait a minute, I have to start living now". 
So allow these beautiful images to take you to that place of dreams, where all your life's goals and aspirations come alive, and set an affirmation to be a better you. To be the dreamer. To be your dreams.

Find that one true thing you love...
Look towards the horizon...
Spread your wings...
Never, ever, ever give up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails